types of taxes in switzerland

Schemes for self-employed non-EEA nationals In Ireland

The legal requirements for opening a sole trading company in Ireland are different for individuals outside the EU, the EEA and Switzerland compared to Irish nationals. In order to obtain authorization to remain in Ireland for a period longer than three months, non-EEA nationals have to get permission in the form of a stamp attached to the applicant’s passport or a residence permit.
Immigration permission

Double taxation treaty between Ireland and Malta

The Irish and the Maltese have a lot in common. They are both Islands set on the periphery of Europe, military neutral and their economic growth is at par. Furthermore, they are expected to be one of most thriving economies in the European Union in the near future. To strengthen their bilateral ties, the two nations signed a Double taxation treaty.