Due to the ever increasing level of corporate governance, it is very crucial to ensure that your company’s judicial obligations are met fully. With experience, knowledge, and understanding, SIGTAX helps both local and foreign business owners to set up their businesses in Ireland with ease. We provide a broad range of company secretarial services to help entrepreneurs establish their businesses, making sure that they are equipped with the right knowledge and documentation at every stage of the process.
Should you wish to benefit from our invaluable services, simply select the service on our order form when ordering your company. Sig Tax will provide you with a one on one service experience, including the filing of the annual returns, filing accounts and maintain the company statutory register and ensuring that all your statutory requirements are met in full. As your company secretary, Sig Tax will prepare documents in respect of changes to your company structure as and when they occur, this includes:
- Allotment of shares
- Transfer of shares
- Appointments and resignations of officers
Our duties as your company secretary include:
- Maintaining the register of directors and secretary
- Issuing share certificates and recording transfers of shares
- Maintaining the register of members and debenture holders
- Arranging for charges to be registered and recorded in the register of charges
- Filing of documents at the Companies Registration Office including changes of registered office, changes of directors and/or secretary and their particulars
Our goal as your company secretary is to assist in every possible way. Therefore our services are not entirely limited to the ones mentioned above. We also offer preparation and submission of the annual return, where necessary, showing the details of the directors, secretary, shareholders share capital and any share transfers that occurred during the previous year among other services.
Add new comment